Is there a gentleman in your life who has the perfect complexion? Let me be the first to tell you this doesn’t just happen – they look after. Chances are this gentle cleanses, moisturises and probably uses an eye cream. For the man who takes the time and effort to look his best, he’ll thank you for his glowing complexion and new Clarisonic Alpha Fit.
While the Clarisonic isn’t necessarily a new device in the beauty world, the Alpha fit is specially designed for men’s skin and the secret is within the brushes shorter bristles. These bristles work harder on people’s resilient skin to reveal smoother skin and a closer shave. The Alpha Fit is proven to cleanse skin 6x better than hands alone; this is due to the patent sonic cleansing technology which oscillates at a frequency that produces over 300 movements per second. The benefits of the Clarisonic Alph Fit for skin including:
- Closer Shave: this is due to the removal of dead skin which creates an uneven surface for his razor
- Cleaner Beard: helps keep beard clean and free or nasties
- Removes impurities: rids dirt and oil from the pores
The Clarisonic Alpha Fit is waterproof, so it’s perfect for use in the shower and features a unique setting designed for cleansing areas of the face containing facial hair. In trials men who used the Clarisonic Alpha Fit reported:
- 100% said their skin felt cleaner
- Over 90% experienced a closer shave
- Over 90% stated that they felt more comfortable beards
- Over 90% said it revealed healthier looking skin
This product is also incredibly easy to use, simple wet the brush, splash water on your face, add cleanser and hit the start button. I’ve been using a Clarisonic brush for over a year now and can’t cleanse without it, and I feel the same way about this product.
Clarisonic Alpha Fit RRP $315. Available from the Clarisonic website and selected David Jones department stores nationally.