My dad just can’t enough of his music. From a young age, I remember my dad’s extensive record collection, his multitude of cassette tapes, and most recently, his vast CDs. Growing up, dad prided himself on having the very best sound for enjoying his favourite music, a trait which I believe has rubbed off on me. I can’t listen to music unless it’s crystal clear or watch a Blu-ray without it being in surround sound. Unfortunately, over the years my father has fallen a little behind the eight ball when it comes to the way he enjoys music, and this Father’s Day I’m going to bring him up to speed.
Gone are days of huge bulky speakers and cables running throughout your living room, and enter wireless technology. Introducing the Harman/Kardon Onyx Studio 3 wireless Bluetooth speaker, which delivers a beautiful and powerful audio experience. This attention grabbing speaker features a sleek design with a stylish fabric finish, giving it the look and feel of a designer product.
Apart from its incredibly good looks, here are five more reasons why every dad will love the Onyx Studio 3:
- Connectivity: Whether dads streaming music from his phone or wants to listen to a CD, he has options. Connect to the speaker via Bluetooth or use the AUX connection and have the best of both worlds. The Onyx Studio 3 also allows up to three devices to be connected at the one time, meaning you can set up all your parent’s Bluetooth products at once and not have to troubleshoot over the phone later.
- Portable: Visiting friends, heading away for the weekend or entraining outdoors, the Onyx Studio 3 is your companion. It features a rechargeable battery which offers up to five hours of playtime.
- Streaming music: Dad can now use his smart device to access 1000s of his favourite songs using iTunes, Spotify or Pandora. Best of all, it’s going to sound better than it ever has before on the Onyx Studio 3.
- Conference Calls or Video Calls: Next time dad’s attempting a video call or conference call let the Onyx Studio 3 provide him with crystal clear audio. This product features Harman noise and echo cancelling technology, and has a built-in microphone so dad can hear and be heard loud and clear.
- Music throughout the home: Dad can create a surround setup in the living room, his man cave or the bedroom, by wirelessly connecting an additional two Harma/Kardon Wireless Dual Sound enabled speakers. Now he can enjoy music anywhere in the home, even when mum gets him to do chores.